Grants and research projects
PskovSu scientists have experience in a variety of programs and competitions of the federal and regional levels:
1. Within the framework of the Federal Target Program "Scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel of innovative Russia" for 2009 - 2013:
- Research in the field of energy-efficient and environmentally friendly propulsion based on the rotor-blade machine with an external supply of heat.
- The implementation of the strategy of innovative development of the economy on the basis of the inter-regional innovation clusters.
- Language and Culture in the communicative space of the region as a reflection of national unity in its diversity.
2. Within the framework of the Federal Target Program "Research and development on priority directions of scientific-technological complex of Russia" for 2007 - 2013:
- Development and organization of the production of nomenclature number of umbilicals, polymer-reinforced pipes, tools and technologies for their use in the oil and gas industry.
3. Within the framework of the public tasks of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation to higher education institutions in 2012 and the planning period of 2013 and 2014 in terms of scientific research:
- “Investigation of the processes of electrofrictional interaction and microdermabrasion in technical systems and electric power engineering”
- “Development of the basic theory of paddle wheels with internal springing. Algorithmic presentation of research and information management”
- “Development of the basic theory of bearingless synchronous electric machine”
- “Comprehensive studies on the reactions of biota to natural and human disturbance of aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems: bioindication aspect”
- “A comprehensive study of the physical properties of nanocomposites based on regular porous matrices”
- «Thermodynamics of two-component working fluids in engines of the rotary-vane-type"
4. Within the framework of the Strategic Development Program for 2012-2016:
- “Experimental and theoretical study of the physical properties of nanocomposite materials based on regular porous matrix (opal, zeolites, asbestos, etc.)”;
- “The creation of small autonomous multi-fuel cogeneration power plants for distributed electrical networks”
- “Research and development of software for information technology educational environment of the university in order to develop professional competencies of students”;
- “The solution of complex problems of environmental monitoring and management of natural resources”;
- “Study of natural water quality and the development of selective sorbents for the purification of biological environment”;
- “Development of scientific support mechanisms for implementation of the development strategy of the Pskov region for the period up to 2020”;
- “Development of managerial and analytical calculation of costs for agricultural and processing enterprises of the Pskov region”;
- “A comprehensive study of traditional folk culture and language of the Pskov region”;
- “Study of the specificity of the literary process XVIII - XXI century”;
- “Study and Conservation of Historical and Cultural Heritage”;
- “Bilingual regional studies as a factor in the development of intercultural competence”;
- “Features of the socio-demographic development of the Pskov region”;
- “Development and implementation of innovative educational technologies in the educational process for various types of institutions”;
- “The study of social and psychological conditions of personal competence participants in the educational process”.
5. Within the framework of the regional competition of the Russian Humanitarian Scientific Fund (RHF) “North-West Russia: Past and Present”:
- Pskov nobiliary libraries in the book collection of the Pushkin Reserve "Mikhailovskoye”.
- Comprehensive dating of Pskov medieval cult repoussage with inscriptions.
- Social space of Pskov villages in terms of modernization.
- Development of the theory and methodology of establishing the investment policy at the regional level.
- Interactive learning as a form of psychological and pedagogical support of self-determination in terms of career.
- The system of ethno-cultural education of preschool children in the border areas of Russia.
- Russian manor: regional and general cultural aspects.
- Psycho-social adaptation and emotional states of the members of foster families of the Children’s Village-SOS.